Wednesday, February 01, 2006

She is such a bad little girl............

If I have heard it once, I have heard it a million times "like mother, like daughter". It appears my daughter took more than my looks when it comes to personality. She is quite subborn and likes to get her way. She *hates* being in trouble as well.

Tonight she was a bit bad, by throwing her pizza crust that she didn't want anymore onto the floor and then very deliberately looking at me with the oh so innocent "what?" look. Then she threw her dessert bowl on the ground about ten minutes later. So she ended up with two time outs in a wrong.

She is quite pathetic when she is on a time out, looking at you all sad and saying "soorwwwy momma". I came to get her off the time out and I was holding her explaining once again to her how it is not appropriate to throw things at the table etc etc and then I asked her if she understood what I was saying. She nodded her head yes and then hugged me so long and so hard I almost cried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home